Have I overnight become a master in the intricacies of delicate eye decoration? Nah, I just tried one of Eye Rocks glorious eye tattoos. Get yours or any one of the many different styles- from pink leopard to midnight blue stars for £5.99. Just slap on eye wing, eye lid or both and you are off. Be warned though, it took some getting used to for my sensitive eyes.
Make sure the area to be applied is clean, dry and oil free.
2. Pop tattoo stencil out of the sheet.
3. Cut to desired shape and fit using the guidelines printed on the back.
4. Remove the clear sheet protecting the pattern tattoo.
5. Place the patterned side onto the skin. Once in place dampen the backing paper with water using a cotton pad.
6. Hold onto the skin until the tattoo releases from the backing paper onto the skin.
7. Slowly remove the backing paper away from the skin, ensuring the tattoo is firmly adhered to the skin.
8. Press down any loose edges with a damp finger and allow to dry.
Simply use a facial cleanser or wipe to remove.